Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Jaris' Actual Birthday

This is how I found Jaris this morning around 10:30 am. I was getting clothes for the kids so we could go outside and play and Jaris decided it was nap time! This little boy can sleep any where!


Ice Cream Birthday cake with Daddy on his actual birthday! It was yummy and we have some left over! I think dessert for tonight!


Happy older sister enjoying her piece of cake!



Playing outside with daddy! Jaris and Kenzie love being outside with the snow all gone now! There are days when I think we need to move somewhere without a lot of snow during winter so they will play outdoors year round. Then I remember that they will eventually grow to love the snow!


Happy Father and son on Jaris' 2nd Birthday!



Not sure what you are doing mommy! Yet I sure do look cute even when gazing off into outter space!



Seriously she has the most amazing smile! Jaris is lucky to have her as an older sister!


I love some of the moments we catch on camera. Future wedding picture indeed!



I love his hair!




Riding the new birthday tricycles they both got! There little legs do not reach the pedals yet, however they just push them around with their feet!


I asked Kenzie to help Jeral put them together and she took that to mean she was supervising daddy while stepping on his leg!


Ohhhhh, Ahhhhh we both get toys on Jaris' birthday!



And the little boy who can sleep anywhere on his birthday snuggled in with the stuffies and had his afternoon nap, until his older sister woke him up.




The morning of Jaris' birthday the kids and I went over and had tea with Auntie Jodi, and some wonderful ladies! Both Kenzie and Jaris were looking around for their older cousins. Still to young to understand the concept of school! Auntie Jodi made a love apple cinnamon cake for us to munch on, and then after tea was over we came home and the kids played outside with Jeral while I made lunch. After lunch it was play, play, play. What a great way to spend a little kids birthday!




My son is 2! Wow that seems so crazy and so wonderful all at once to write! This year has been a year where he met some pretty big milestones. The biggest one was starting to walk on his own. When I look at Jaris now the days of us being afraid that he would never walk are but a faint memory. I love my sons deep laugh and chuckle! I love how he has the cutest dimples when he smiles. And while his head butts often hurt due to the size of his head, there is nothing like his head nuzzled into my neck for a wonderful (that is after my nose recovers from being bashed!!!).

His favorite thing to do outside of playing with his trains is to turn the lights in the house on and off. He loves taking things apart and putting them back together again. Jaris also loves going to the shop and hanging out with daddy as he works on a car he is restoring. Jaris and Kenzie have also stared going into the bans with Jeral every now and then. The rule is if the chicks ate 3weeks and younger the kids can join daddy. If the birds are older than 3 weeks than no barns, due to the build up of ammonia. I love watching Jaris jump on the trampoline and topple over and then start laughing his deep throat laugh, and look at us and smile. I honestly could not imagine having a cuter little boy.

Jaris our prayer for you is that as you grow up you will be a kind, caring, empathic, little boy and young man. We also pray you will grow up to choose to follow Jesus. As your parents we will do our best to always point you to God, and we know in the end the choice is yours.


No comments: