Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Monday, June 21, 2010

6 Months


I have a six month old today. She is half a year. Wow times goes by fast. Some days I think we just picked her up and then I blink and she is growing up way to fast. So what is she doing these days. Well despite the fact that mommy like to put the pillow around her for support she is getting to the stage that she does not need it. She has figured out how grandma J's jumper makes music. She has figured out the if you shake the play mat it will make music. She is teething, however without any teeth pushing through yet.She knows how to use her voice to get mommy and daddy's attention. She also some days refuses to eat most likely due to teething, however we have figured out that then she just wants her sippy cup so instead of watered down apple juice then she get formula in the sippy cup. She also is starting to make strange, which is so new, yet it makes daddy and mommy feel very special when all she wants is us! She is walking more and more by holding onto our hands and seriously some days I think all she wants to do is run. If she could talk I am sure she would say mommy, "I have places to go and things to see and do so come one let me go!" Good thing she still needs mommy and daddy to walk for now at least.

All in all we have a spectacular little girl. I will write about her brother in a few days as he is going to be 3 months in 6 days. For now I need to get dressed and then get the kids ready to go on a short trip to town!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe MacKenzie is six months old! Crazy! I'm so happy I got to meet her and Jaris, and visit with you last week.
Ashlea

Caroline said...

Happy 6 months MacKenzie!

Rena said...

I think "spectacular" is a perfect word to describe your baby girl! She is just so precious, I love watching her & how intent she is figuring out her world! Blessings to Kenzie <3

Trev and Rebekah said...

Wow, 6 months. I remember the day you called to say you had picked her up.