Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Friday, June 11, 2010

Need Help

So Jeral and I are in the process of finally getting our babies birth announcements out and we have a few ideas below. We would like your help in picking the one we will send out, so let me know which one you would like to get in the mail, as in it would make your day and you would jump for joy no matter how young or old you are!!!! :) You can let me know your pick by leaving a comment on the blog or by emailing me at leannekrahn@hotmail.com! I will be printing the announcements off some time next week, so the sooner you let me know that better!


#1 - Just lots of pictures of our kids!


#2 Step by Step how our family grew!


#3 - Front of Post Card - gotta love that smile!


Back Side of Post card!



In other news Kenzie and I got to take a mommy/daughter trip to Abbotsford! It was so nice to spend time with Marie. I miss hanging out with my best friend. I miss the talks and how we care just able to be exactly as we are with each other, even if we are not at our best and that is totally okay! It was also fun watching Kenzie with Marie and with Andrew! And now we are home and I must admit leaving Jaris home with daddy was harder than I thought it would be. Good thing it was only one night!

10 comments:

Jen Glen said...

I think they're all fantastic! Did you do them yourself or perhaps hire Janelle? :) I can't choose between #2 and #3 though. Both so cute.

Anonymous said...

I really like #1! :)

Miranda said...

Sign me up for #1 please...I even have a prime spot on my fridge door for it!!

Anonymous said...

I love #1 as well; I like it because it has so many pictures! They are all beautiful though. Leanne, I'm in BC right now and was wondering if you wanted to get together sometime? I don't have your phone number with me, but would monday work? (I was talking with Renee about getting together with us as well.) You can let me know on my blog, or else blueviolet_290@hotmail.com. Hope we can get together and I can meet your two sweet babies in person!!!
Ashlea

Daphne said...

I like #2 a lot! And would love it on my fridge! My (our) address:

Daphne Flett
Box 502
Fisher Branch, MB
R0C 0Z0

Jodie said...

I like #3 the best.... haha, it's seems like everyone has a different idea, but I would love to get one too :) You don't have to, but our address is:
Jodie Johnson
Box 1403
Watrous, SK
S0K4T0

Kelsie-Lynn said...

I like 1 but they are all good!

Rena said...

these are simply beautiful :)
as long as that picture of little miss laughing is included it's ALL GOOD! just brightens my day every time I see it!
ps: re the back side of post card...seems to me her bithdate might be 2010?
xox

Janelle said...

ohhhh! i like them all! but i think i like #3!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

#2 because it is a story, then #3 because it's simple. All good though...correct birthdates on #3!