Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Happy Father's Day!







Tomorrow is Father's Day and it is going to be a great Father's Day. A year ago on Father's Day I was asked to speak about God as Father in church, so I did despite how hard in many ways that Father's Day was. Over the years I have come to not just understand that God is a loving parent. I have come to KNOW God as my loving parent. My prayer for my babies is that they will grow up KNOWING God as a loving parent instead of a strict smack you up side the head tyrant. Anyways that is a side bunny trail.

Tomorrow is Jeral's first Father's Day. My how a year has changed our life. A year ago on Father's Day we had no idea that this year we would have two amazing children in our arms. Even though Jeral is often more silent about his feelings, I as his wife knew how much last year on Father's Day he hurt and longed for a child. Now his joy and absolute enthrallment with our babies is clear to all who see him with them. His love for our children is clear. So Hun HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! You are a wonderful Daddy and the kids and I love you!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

So happy for you all! I love the Father's Day cards you created Leanne!

Shawna said...

I like the photo layouts you did, they are cute! What program do you use to do them?