Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Sunday, June 27, 2010

My 3 Month Old Son



Wow today my very adorable son is three months old! He is no longer considered a newborn. Some days in the past three months have been very long and yet time has also gone by so quickly. At his check up on Thursday he was 16 and a half pounds. A very big boy for his age, and he is now longer than his sister when he is stretched out. Way to pass your little big sister my boy!

If you have ever had the blessing of meeting my son and cuddling with him you know that he is the best snuggle bug in the whole wide world!!! Okay I know I am his mom, and that I am bias, however he seriously gives amazing snuggles. Then there are the times that he does smile and coo and well that just melts my heart!

As I said in my last post we are waiting for our referral to a pediatrician for Jaris to figure a few things out. We are hoping that is sooner rather than later. And yet since our last Dr.'s appointment he has decided to start doing things that he should be doing at his age! Go figure we get a referral and then he starts working on reaching his developmental milestones. We are still going to the pediatrician though just to be on the safe and cautious side.

I know I say it a lot, and yet I will say it again - I am very blessed to be Jaris' mommy. I cannot picture life without him or his sister. Yes I do remember what life was like when it was just Jeral and I and I got to sleep whenever and as late as I wanted to. I also remember the heart ache of longing for children. Now when I think of the future it is always with my husband, son, and daughter in the picture. I am a blessed mommy!

4 comments:

Ashlea said...

He is so sweet Leanne! That's great that he is starting to do the things you've been waiting for developmentally. I love the pictures you posted.

Caroline said...

Yes I agree, he is the biggest snuggle bug :0)
He's now longer than MacKenzie? Wow!

I praise you for doing an update for both Jaris at 3 months and MacKenzie at6 months. Even though you are tired, you find the time for this and you'll be glad when you look back and read it 'cause one day it'll all be a blur ;0)

Trev and Rebekah said...

You are a blessed mommy.
I hope I can get a snuggle in when we see you soon.

Anonymous said...

what a cutie!! he weighs as much as lexi!!
renee