Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Kenzie Crawling

So here is a video of Kenzie crawling. She so adorable. We are thinking that at the end of the week we will have to have a gate on the stairs and maybe even into the living room just to keep her in the living room when I am working in the kitchen!"

And this is breaking news - Jaris has a tooth popping through!!!!! Kenzie has been teething for months with no teeth popping through and Jaris has a tooth and we did not even know he was teething!

5 comments:

Miranda said...

Sooooo adorable!! I love her arms stretching out as far as she can! Go Kenzie go!!! :)

Trev and Rebekah said...

She's doing awesome.

Trev and Rebekah said...

praying for you tomorrow!

Caroline said...

Wow! Such exciting times. I remember when Justin's first tooth popped through, I had know idea he was teething either. Also, it was another mom that noticed his tooth before I did!w

Caroline said...

wow! (is what I meant to type) Ah the joys of baby proving... :0)