Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Thursday, August 26, 2010


Kenzie's new hair doo, and a look on her face that says, really mommy I think you do these things just to embarrass me, and well she may be right! I love all her little looks and smiles!


The cousins at the PNE on Monday! We had a great time with out family down in Abbotsford!


Kenzie totally too distracted to take a picture! There were way to many people to look at and things to see that were way more interesting than a boring old picture!!!


Jaris trying a Kraft Dinner cracker and not to sure what to make of it! Gotta love that boy and the fact that he will eat anything!


Kenzie with daddy at the PNE



Here is a video of Kenzie totally giddy over my sister in laws cat! Seriously Kenzie mauled this cat and the cat did absolutely nothing back to her. We were all waiting for him to bite of scratch, however he did not and I for one am thankful. I am pretty sure other cats would not be so understanding. I love how excited she is about the cat, and I love hearing her giggle and screech with delight.



Here is Jaris talking away one night! I love my little boy so much and we have had some concerns and still do a bit. However he is growing and improving leaps and bounds. I love listening to him talk, so even when it is time for bed, if he decides it is time to talk then I let him jabber away.

All in all our trip was a good trip. Busy with lots packed into it. That always seem to be the way it goes. I am just so happy that we have our two miracles to go on family holidays with! We are very blessed!

No comments: