Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Monday, August 16, 2010

Little Star

Click to play this Smilebox photo album
Create your own photo album - Powered by Smilebox
This photo album customized with Smilebox

I have been working on a small little book that I can read to MacKenzie as she grows ups, that also incorporates the song I sing to her every night as she is snuggled into my arms, so I thought I would give a preview here.

4 comments:

Leanne said...

Cute!

Miranda said...

That is so sweet Leanne - what a treasure that will be for MacKenzie in the years to come! :)

Ashlea said...

That is precious. Made me tear up! What a sweet idea for your little girl.

Rena said...

what an amazing gift--to MacKenzie, and to yourself. love it!