Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Friday, August 6, 2010

Ultrasound and A Visit

Not sure why the picture did not rotate like I asked it too! Oh well here is Kenzie with her cousin.

Jaris chilling with his Grandpa K.


My friend Miranda and her son Jacob, with me and my two babes! Kenzie is sitting next to her future husband Jacob. We have decided to betroth the kids simply because this way seems much easier to us!!!! Thus they are not all that impressed! (If you know Miranda and I you know we are not that serious!). Notice my hair - I decided to chop it off. Yes I fell pray to the new mommy hair style. I must admit I love having it short, just need to get some coloring done and I will be happy! The older I get the blonder I go and that will not do. I am a red head and want to stay that way!
Jaris' ultrasound was today. He did great considering he had to lay there and not move to much. If it would have been Kenzie we would have been in trouble! They took 30 pictures of his brain, and now we wait. Most likely we will not find out anything until we see the pediatrician on
Tuesday. Waiting in all of this is the hardest part. I guess it always is. I normally want to get answers fast and now. Oh well we are able to wait and while I wait and talk to Jesus I will enjoy all the snuggles and cuddles I get from both miracles!

4 comments:

Renee said...

praying for you guys, wating must be tough

Trev and Rebekah said...

Love the short hair

Miranda said...

So I should cancel the wedding invites I had ordered? ;) (JK!!) I hope the ultrasound will give the doctor's a good idea of what may be happening...we're praying and send lots of love to all of you!!

Caroline said...

Love you hair Leanne! So cute and yes, probably easier to maintain. Glad to hear Jaris did so good at his ultrasound. How does your week look? Email me. The week after works for me too.