Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Friday, September 3, 2010

Sorry no pictures just a short up date!

Today we had the physiotherapist come to the house and work with Jaris and show me a few things that I can do with him daily. It was also great to hear that while his muscle tone is weak in his upper body, he is not that far behind developmentally. I was loving hearing that because I have been workng with him super hard to help him get stronger. Jaris is also sleeping much better at night. Most nights he seems to be sleeping for 8 hour stints. Mommy is loving that!!!! :)

Kenzie is motoring around all the time. We finally got a gate to go between our kitchen and living room. So nice to be able to leave Kenzie in a safe area if I have to take Jaris up stairs. Kenzie has finally popped he two bottom teeth, and with that I am hoping the long rough nights will settle down a bit. Last week there were a few rough night and I was up from 1 am to 7 am one of those nights. Oh well, she sure is cute when she want to cuddle, and even when she screams in my face because she is not sure what to do she is cute!

I am really enjoying the cooler weather. I am not a fan of the heat. Give me fall weather year round and I would be as happy as a pig in mud!!!!!!!!!

Jeral is looking forward to his motor cycle trip in a few weeks. He and a few guys from our church are taking 2 nights and 3 days to ride around BC. I am going to stay home with the babes, well not actually at home. I am packing them up and going to a friends house!

That is the update. Hopefully I will have pictures for the next update!

Blessings, The Krahn Krew!

No comments: