Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

All Good!


Today we met with the pediatrician again and the genetic testing came back normal, so that is awesome. Jaris really just was born with weak muscle tone and when it was time to start moving he had a lot of him to move. He officially has out grown his car seat at only 5.5 months, therefore this week we will be getting him a new car seat. Was not expecting that to happen as quickly as it has. My head was measured also today just to see if I have a big head, and well yup I have a big head. Okay i know how that sounds! Go ahead have a good laugh!!!! :) Anyways Jeral's head is bigger so it stands to reason that Jaris has a huge head also. It is for all those amazing brains we have stored inside our skulls. I am so happy Jaris was born 10 days early. I cannot imagine having to birth a head bigger than I already did.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Oh happy day! So glad to hear all is good. We had Justin in the next car seat at that age as well. It wasn't because he out grew it, well, maybe he did in length...anyhoo, it was just easier. Will Mackenzie move to a new seat too so that they still match? ;0)

Ashlea said...

Hey Leanne, I'm so glad that everything turned out good. I'm glad he was early too!