Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Joyful Radiant One!




Despite the fact that I should be in bed and trying to sleep I chose to not resist putting this picture on the blog! Today as I was cleaning up my desk area I found something that I potentially could have let turn my day into a mucky one for me, however then Kenzie does this, she smiles and this time we can see her teeth. Her name means radiant joyful one, and she is ever bit of her name and more. She also looked and me and said mom today. My niece is the one that pointed it out, and then Kenzie did it again later in the evening. It is hard to have a rough day when I hear mom for the first time, and then my little miracle smiles the the way she does. I love my little girl so much and am astounded that I get to be her mommy. Thanks for being my daughter! I love you !

1 comment:

Trev and Rebekah said...

It's wonderful hearing your kid say your name. It gets even better as more and more words come out of their mouths. Love you