Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Monday, September 6, 2010

Pictures!

On Sunday we took the kids hiking up to a place called Rainbow Falls. We had to drive 2 hours to get to there. Logging roads and so on slow things down. We are going to be making Sundays our family outing days. Not sure what we will do when the weather is colder, however I am sure we will come up with something!
The scenery was amazing up there! There was a mist covering everything due to the rain, and the mist just made everything all the more spectacular!


Our family! Luckily we ran into another group up there and they were willing to take a picture of us!


Kenzie and me! I may be a bigger mama once again, however I am choosing to be proud of my babes and spending time with them! I crocheted Kenzie's toque a few days ago, to match the cut outfit we got her for winter. I hope it fits all winter, however we will see. I am also making her a matching blanket to keep her warm on our winter walks!


Kenzie on our hike! Both She and Jaris did great. I must admit that I found it hard to hike with a little girl attached on to me especially when the trails are narrow. However it was well worth the awkwardness to see the waterfalls!


Here is Rainbow Falls! I love this place and hopefully the next time we go the weather will be good enough for a picnic up there!


Jaris all snug with is Papa! I crocheted the toque for him the night before we left. I at first thought that the toque would be too big, however nope, my son does have a huge head! He is so adorable, and I love him so very much!


Hanging out with Papa!


Kenzie with her mouth stuffed full of food! I love watching her eat!


My nephew driving the tractor for the first time, and he cut the grass for us. He did an awesome job. Thanks!


Kenzie climbing over Jaris and he did not seem to mind being a object to get over!


Jaris grabbing at his feet and holding on! This is new for him, well three weeks new! I love watching him start to do more and more things!


My son smiling away! He has the cutest little grin. He is getting stronger and stronger all the time. I love getting to play with him and work on skills to strengthen him in fun ways. I am the luckiest mom in the world, and i am very content being a mommy!

3 comments:

Caroline said...

love the pictures Leanne, especially the family one of all 4 of you!

Renee said...

beautiful pics!! i love the idea of sundays being family outing days!

Trev and Rebekah said...

Love the pics. Those falls look great!