Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Just Life

I know my little boy is big, however when we decided to put Kenzie in his jeans today and they were to big - that was a bit of a reality check. We knew she was a petite little girl however seriously! at least she is not a year older and fitting into his clothes, she is only 3 months older.

Jaris in the last day has rolled over on his own 3 times! Yeah little boy. Mama is so proud of you! I also bought a toy the other day and it makes noises as you twirl it and Jaris is giggling away with those noises. I am assuming he likes the noises so much because they are almost fart like noises. My son sure is a boy!!! :)

Kenzie today took a three hour nap in the afternoon! She has not done that in almost 3 months. I am really hoping that switching back to the other formula is going to help solve some of the sleep issues. Not that I mind all the cuddles late at night! I know that once they are teenagers they will not want to snuggle with mommy all night!! :0 At least we are hoping to get our bed back to ourselves by then! Funny how life changes so much with kids!

Tomorrow we are going hiking around Rainbow Falls. I am very excited to get to go there with the babes as I love waterfalls, and the hike with the fresh air will be good for all of us!

No comments: