Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Krahn Get Together

Daddy and Kenzie chilling out reading something together at the end of a very long day, yet very good day!

My son before the day started!

My very adorable son. I love him so much and see he is awake sometimes!


Uncle Mark's White Elephant Gift. Looking very stylish there uncle Mark. Kenzie enjoyed her cuddles with you and the house coat.




The Men cousins all hanging out! I love seeing my son with his older cousins!



All the Grand kids took turns in groups coming to the front so Grandma and Grandpa could talk about them! This time it was Bekah and Kenzie's turn, however Grandpa and Jaris got in on the photo action!

The girls in fairy costumes! You girls look stunning and I have video of this for any future weddings!

Sarah with Grandma! I think we were singing Happy Birthday there! Happy Birthday Sarah!

Let the silly faces begin!
Okay so Kenzie normally likes to growl at Josh and well yeah with that silly face no wonder she growls at you on Sundays during church! Just kidding you know she loves you Josh!

Beloved Auntie Jodi with Mackenzie!

Two manly cousins hanging out!

A game of patty cake going on. Gotta love how auntie Jodi loves being a kid with the kids!

Chilling with my uncle and auntie



Today was the first time the entire Krahn Krew has been together since Jeral and I got married almost 4 years ago. Yikes seriously are we almost at 4 years!!!! We have had get togethers however we have always had one or two missing, and well the two most important to Jeral and I were even here yet in the form of Kenzie and Jaris. We sure had a lot of fun today and enjoyed the company of some pretty fantastic people. So there is our day!
Now to hopefully go to bed and read for a bit. I got myself a Kindle, and I am loving reading with it. I have my Bible and 6 other books all in a light, compact, easy to carry e-reader and I have read more in the past week than I have since Kenzie was born. Good night all!

No comments: