Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ten Months!

Climbing the Stairs At Grandma's house! I have a fast little monkey on my hands

My attempt to get a pic of the three of them at the top of the stair. Three little ones and a picture do not always go hand in hand! Still I had to try.

Kenzie in the cupboards at Grandma's place. It's a good thing Grandma J, does not mind the mess!!!!!


I have a ten month old as of tomorrow! Wow! Where has time gone? It seems that every time I turn around she is doing something new and growing up that little bit more. I have a very independent daughter, who lets everyone know what she does or does not want. I love that about her and I will do my best to not stomp that part of her out.
She is brings so much happiness to my life. I love how she snuggles in at night and rolls to touch me and make sure I am there. Not dad, she wants me. Both babes roll into me. Between Jeral and the babes they have 4/5 of the bed and I and left with 1/5. I sort of smirk when this happens and then hug the edge of the bed and go back to sleep.
I was thinking that i need to start planning ahead for her 1 year Birthday. Not only will she be a year, this party will also mark the 1 year ago that she came into our family through the gift of adoption. Wow, only two months to get it all sorted out and yet so worth it for her.
Soon she will most likely be walking and then the world will take on a new appeal to her. She already climbs the stairs any time we for get to latch the gate, and when our backs are turned, or when we are busy with Jaris. She is a fireball and go getter my little girl and I am so proud of her! I also finally got her room decorations up. Pictures to follow in a few days. Well that is all for now!

2 comments:

Renee said...

what a sweetheart! we are going to have to get together again soon, i think lexi and kenze would have fun....plus we still have your farm (which continues to give dexter many hours of enjoyment! haha)

Trev and Rebekah said...

Oh the fun of them getting into everything abd anything. I can't believe she's 10 months old already.