Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Tuesday, November 9, 2010


I love this little boy so very much! He is up and was rather cranky. So I brought him into my personal room and snuggled him in his chair with a blankie and he now seems to be content just chilling out as long as mommy in with him. I am so blessed to be his mommy!
Tomorrow we have his developmental assessment. It will be interesting and good to see and hear what the developmental ladies have to say. I am astounded by all the little things he is doing. Normally he is not interested feeding himself. However today when he saw the peas he started going crazy trying to get them. They were a little too small for him to grab and get in his mouth and anything bigger he could choke, however in time I am sure he will be just like his sister and eventually I think they will be having food fights. He is also grabbing his soother and getting it in his mouth.
Kenzie is a fireball. Today I caught her looking at me to see if I was paying attention, and then she bolted for the open gate, and then started laughing when I got up and called her name as I ran after her. She knows that if I am playing with Jaris she has an opening to go places we try to keep her out of. And I love that about her. I still cannot believe how fast she is growing up.
Jeral is busy working on his uncle's car these days, and if I am honest I am not fan of how much this takes him away from us. I am looking forward to it being done. However tonight it is not the car he is working on, instead he is working on our mud/laundry room. We are painting it, putting in new linoleum, a new sink, and I get a new washer and dryer! They are red!!!!!!!!!!! And front loading!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been praying and hoping they would breakdown, or that the washer would start leaking, however now I don't need that to happen anymore!
Me well other than being a mommy nothing else takes priority, and with that I need to go read a few pages out of a very good book and then go to bed!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

A red washer and dryer! Wow! I'm lovin' red lately, so can't help but be a little jealous ;0)

Trev and Rebekah said...

How did the assesment go?