Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Thursday, November 4, 2010

These Days!

I absolutely love this little girl! I love how messy she gets when she eats. Yes I have to breathe a bit and remember that having kids means at times that there are messes, because if I had my way I would be feeding her every bite and wiping her face anytime it gets slightly messy. However instead she gets the freedom to eat, have fun and make a mess, while mommy breathes! She is so cute!


Night times with the babes are getting a little better. Jeral now gets up with Jaris since he only gets up normally once in the night, and I get the honor of hanging out with Kenzie at night. Most nights I am so tired that she comes to bed by the time she is up for the 2nd, or 3rd time. Kenzie has such a typical teenager attitude when I try to wake her up in the morning if she has slept past 9am. This morning she growled at me and then snuggled in to fall asleep again!
Jaris is sitting up well on his own with the aid of a breast feeding pillow and when a toy is out of reach he rolls to wherever it is to get it. Yesterday while he was rolling he got his legs stuck under the ottoman, the couch, the chair, and the entertainment unit! He is moving our son and we are so proud of him. He will soon have his two top teeth down, poor little guy. I am so glad as adults we do not remember how painful it was to teeth as babes!


So three weeks ago one of my closest and dearest friends had her second child, a little baby girl and I have been waiting and so wanting to see them both, so since Jeral got to go on two motor cycle trips in one week back in September, I am taking Kenzie on a mother daughter road trip in two weeks to Abbotsford for the weekend! Daddy and Jar-Bear are having a father/son weekend here at home. Should be interesting to see how we all do. I have a feeling that being separated from Jaris will be so very hard for me, and the same for Jeral being separated from Kenzie. However we are going to try it and see how we all fare, plus I get to see Marie and Joelle so that will make for a great trip. And I have heard that the Gardom Lake Gang that is down there is getting together on the Sunday so yeah for great timing.


Well that is all for today it is time to feed my babes lunch and then off to nap time for them and homework time for me!

2 comments:

Trev and Rebekah said...

Way to let her get messy. I think Trev tried to clean Isaiah up a lot when he was a kid and now when he's older I try to not let him get too messy and it finally hit me the other night when he refused to stick his hands in the pumpkin because of the mess that we maybe went overboard. So now i'll try my best to let him get messy...there is always a washer to clean up the clothes.

Thanks for the chat my friend last night!

Miranda said...

You'll be there for our shin-dig?!?! YAY!!!!