Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Week 11

So week 11 has come and we have had some scares! I was spotting really badly again on Monday, and wishing I was a woman who did not spot. Still no cramping so we choose not to go to the emergency. I am struggling with just letting go and trusting God with my heart and deepest desire.

On the upside, man alive do I still feel sick, and that is a good sign. I just have to keep trusting and keep falling into the arms of God. With this little one!

In a week I have my 12 week check up (well actually 12 and a half weeks). If all goes well and we hear the babies heart beat then we will buy the crib and other things for the nursery that we will need. I might even go get a bag of diapers just for the fun of it. Oh the joys and exciting times of waiting to be parents, and waiting we are.

In other news - hmmm I am trying to think of other news! Actually I may have some however that is top secret so that will have to wait! I know now I have you wondering. Well just keep wondering.

1 comment:

I'm Dominique said...

you just can't leave us hanging like that :)