Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Moving to the Nursery


Daddy with MacKenzie before going on a walk. Mackenzie is looking all cool with her sun glasses!


MacKenzie looking at her little brother while I am holding both of them. Sometimes when daddy goes out to check things I have both of my miracles and to keep them happy at times they are both in my arms!


Our miracle children with Grandma and Grandpa Krahn


Jaris in his crib! He looks so tiny! I recently bought something called a grow bag. Basically you zip the kids in and you do not have to worry if they have kicked off the blankets at night. However we will see how this works for now. MacKenzie still sleeps better swaddled, and Jaris is not sleeping unless he is on me, however mommy is going to swaddle him tonight and we will see what happens.


Jaris this morning! At least he is awake - give it a few more weeks and he will be smiling!

One of our two miracle children is being moved into the nursery! Can you guess which one? Well Jaris is in the nursery. He is such a loud sleeper. Our hope is that he will get used to sleeping on his own. Right now at night he does not like sleeping on his own - he wants mommy and he wants to sleep on me. Thus I am not sleeping. Some nights I want to tell Jeral to take Jaris and I will take MacKenzie just so I can get a little sleep. Reality is we could switch things up since Jaris is bottle feed.

When we got MacKenzie home she was the same way, and yet we had two of us to take care of one little miracle - now we have two of us to take care of two little miracles. I am amazed at how single mom's take care of their children, because we have two of us and I am zonked and so thankful to have my husband here to help me.

As for me I am still tired and I seem to have a head ache everyday. I may need to drink more water, or it could be a result of the epidural. I am grateful that Jeral is home a lot while I gain my strength. Seriously loosing as much blood as I did wipes a person out. However I will recover in time, and I am able to allow myself that time.

No comments: