Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Trip to Grandma's and Other Things


My Cute little boy, who has nights and days mixed up a bit, however that is life! He has started downing his bottles a little to fast almost because we will guzzle 6-7 ounces and then screams because his little tummy hurts. However at least I know that he is getting enough food to grow!


The three cousins! It was interesting trying to get three kids under 14 months of age to sit long enough for a picture!


Grandma J. and the grandkids! My mom has been wanting a picture of her with the three grandkids for a while now, however reality is with three little ones we will probably not get a good picture for a while!


Today I packed up the kids and we went to Grandma J's place for the day. This was my attempt to have the kids with me and free Jeral up to do chores and work around the farm, and since I am not fully recovered yet I knew I would need help so off to Kamloops I drove. That way Jeral got a couple of hours to do what he wanted to do around the farm.

Kenzie puts smiles on our faces everyday with her big smiles, cooing, and laughing. She seems to be growing up so quickly and yet she is still a little baby girl! She is going to be 4 months this coming Wednesday - where did the time go? Jaris is 3 weeks old now and he is changing so much every day. We feel so blessed by our children (despite the lack of sleep). They are the best part of everyday for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the visit-=-christening and all. You are a great MOm!! You are truly BLESSED