Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Photo Shoot and Going Back to the Gym

Okay so my friend Katie is amazing and quick. She took our photo's yesterday. We haven't done this since we got married, plus I have lost a ton of weight (yes I am tooting my own horn). I weigh less than I did when we got married. I still have a bit to go, however we need a picture for the Christmas letter this year!


So here are some of the ones I like! We still have not picked the one for a the Christmas letter so we'll see.







So there they are. There are more on Facebook. I love my hubby! I am blessed by him, and so lucky to be married to him. He is one of the most amazing men ever, and he is super good looking!!!! :)
Today was also my first day back at the gym since the surgery. Oiy, surgery on your ovaries, and then three and a half weeks of not running sure make it difficult the first day back. It was good to be there though, and to start again working towards my goal of loosing 85 pounds and becoming the healthiest I have ever been in my life. We'll see what tomorrow holds I may be to tired to do squat. Oh well one day at a time!


3 comments:

Leanne said...

All your pictures are beautiful... I would vote for #2, 4 or 6 for the Christmas letter... they are my favorites!!

Trev and Rebekah said...

Great pics.
Don't overwork yourself. One day at a time. You are looking great already my dear!

Janelle said...

you look incredible! i just LOVED looking at these pics. i LOVE seeing you so happy & loved!!! :) :) make sure you send me one for my fridge ok??? :) :)