Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Thursday, October 2, 2008

One Level of Success

So there is officially one level of success to my surgery. No I am not pregnant. For Jeral and I that is the ultimate level of success. However (sorry boys you may just want to go read a different persons blog at this point) I cycled naturally. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which is one level of success. And hey we will take this because it will decrease my chances of ovarian cancer and uterine cancer. So I will take this as something amazing. So with this it also means that we are not going to wait to see if I am ovulating with my cycles or if they are an-ovulatory, so starting in 5 days I will be back on a lovely drug called clomid. If you could just please keep praying with us. I know after awhile it is easy to forget, so please pray this works! Thanks guys!

I am also back in the land of peace. Maybe that is because I just have been so busy the last week, or it could be that I know Jesus knows how much we want to start our family, and I know I need to trust Him. After all I have done everything I could have to take control of this and nope, not working so back to trust and peace. Which if I look back to a week ago, I would way rather be in a place of trusting Jesus and resting in His peace, than in the turmoil of last week.

Well that is all for now. I hope you guys all have a great day!

Leanne

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Yay God!!!... still praying!

Trev and Rebekah said...

That's great that you cycled. Who knows what God has instore. :0)
If it works when you and Jeral are down we'd love to see you.