Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thinking About Making my Blog Private

So due to the reality that sooner or later someone who I never intended to read my would read my blog I am seriously considering making my blog a private blog. I ofter use my blog to vent. Not all the time however some times, so I am thinking hard about making my blog private.

If you have any feed back let me know. One of the reasons I have not yet made it private was due to the fact that I myself do not always like to sign in so I can read the blogs of others. However, if I am being lazy then I am being lazy. There are some people with out gmail accounts that I want to have access to my blog. Oh well, they may just have to get gmail accounts and that is it.

I have other news I want to put up here however I think I will wait until I have decided whether or not to make the blog private!

I hope you guys are all well and that you have a fantastic Thanksgiving weekend!

Blessings, Leanne

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

if you make it private then I cant read your blog that would make me sad!! I love the pictures of you two the first one is my favorite, you look amazing, lets do a coffee date please!!!
Renee

Bunny said...

From what I understand, if you make your blog private, you can invite the people that you want to have read your blog. I'm not sure how it works, but I could ask my friend how she did it.

Trev and Rebekah said...

I totally love going private. Though I don't get new readers I atleast know who reads it.
Love you!

Anonymous said...

I would have made it private from the get go! But then I am a very private person and probably projecting...