Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Monday, December 8, 2008

Best Moment of the Day

So today for some reason I decided to get up and go to the gym with my friend! Oiy, early morning workouts just are not in me. However I am going back tomorrow. I really feel that I need to get my self back in the routine of going to the gym.

Anyways that is not why I am writing this blog entry tonight. After I got home Chloe and Sophia's dad dropped them off and I had the girls for the day. Seriously Jeral and I love having the girls at our place. The girls after being here for about an hour when they went to the back door and started calling out "daddy". When they say daddy at the back door that means they want Uncle Jeral to come home and play with them. Seriously they are adorable. So I called Jeral's cell phone and left a message saying the girls want him to come in. Once he came in from the barns I watched him play with the girls after lunch and watching him play with them was so adorable.

Then came nap time. Jeral put Sophia down and I put Chloe down, and then Jeral and I went down for a nap ourselves. After 30 minutes Sophia started to scream so I got up and picked her up and she fell asleep all snuggled in with Jeral and I. So that was the best moment of the day. Little miss Sophia all snuggled up in her blankie in my arms sleeping as I was sleeping.

The hardest moment of the day was when the girls dad came to pick the girls up. Walking back in to the house and hearing the silence was hard. We have this huge home, and we just want to fill our home with the sound of our children (not necessarily biological, just our children).

The past few days I was okay with the idea f not getting pregnant. However today is a day that it is hard. I am sorry that this seems to be what I blog about a lot. I guess that is because it is so close to my heart, to our hearts. I am ready to give up being selfish and having everything my way, so is Jeral. And we know that we must leave getting pregnant or adopting in Jesus' hands. This is something we have prayed for, pleaded for, and cried for, and no matter what God is good. No matter how much my heart may hurt I choose to say God is good because I know it to be true! So I will hold onto the best moment of the day for today, and say I am blessed that I get to cuddle with my God daughter!

1 comment:

Marcel and Aurelie said...

Why does everything have to be in His time, not ours? It's hard.
-Aurelie