Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Saturday, December 27, 2008

I hope that you all had a great Christmas this year. I feel very blessed this year. I had a wonderful Christmas with my husband, and he truly spoiled me. Seriously I feel as though I am the most blessed wife in the world.

So I have a bit of something for you to pray about. I am late in starting my cycle. For most women this would be something to be jumping around about and be excited about. Yet for me this makes me nervous. I have tested twice and the tests all come back not pregnant. Okay I can curl up in the arms of Jesus and deal with that. However with my cycle not coming on I am worried that the effects of the surgery have wore off. Before my surgery in September I did not cycle naturally, and since then I have. For someone with PCOS this would be a fear, because with PCOS we do not cycle regularly. Nothing much has changed except for me loosing a bit more weight, so that should help increase the effects of the surgery and not put me back to where I was before. All this to say please pray that if I am not pregnant that my cycle will come on in the next day or two.

Despite being worried about this stuff right now, I got to have a Christmas of dreaming and hoping for the future, so I am grateful to my DADA for that. Thanks God!!!

Well today we are off the the big family Christmas in Kelowna, and we get the blessing of bringing the youngest of our God children with us. These kids are the children of my heart right now, and they will always hold a very special place in aunties heart. Jeral for Christmas bought me a Willow Tree figurine called "Child of my Heart". I wanted it for my special room that I would keep in there as hope and a promise that one day we will have lots of our own kids in our home. However I realize that I am blessed because Sophia and Chloe are the "Children of my Heart" right now! So I do not have to feel guilty about not being a mother and owning that figurine yet. I have two precious little girls and two awesome boys in my life that I get to mother and hangout with on a regular basis!

Enough for now, I need to go get ready! Blessings to all and I hope that you have a wonderful New Year this coming 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Bunny said...

Merry Christmas Leanne! Thank you for the update. Mark and I will be praying for you.

Andrew said...

Hey My dear, I just read the post and I am with you in heart and prayers. I do pray that God will protect your heart. I love you so much and am blessed by you.

Andrew said...

That was Marie by the way! ;)

Malory said...

I will pray for you!! Love you!

Janelle said...

love you girlie.
please give me a shout when you get back from your romantice getaway! :)
this is gonna be a good year for us, i know it! :)