Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Friday, December 12, 2008

My Amazing Husband

I have an amazing husband. I know I say that a lot, and I mean it when I say it. He is over the top wonderful, even on the days we argue. Today he was looking at me, which you know is the norm, because I am so beautiful!!!!!!! :) However today his eyes were just amazing, and he said I was looking at our Wedding Pictures and you are not the same anymore. So I asked him if he meant that I weigh less now, and if he was referring to physical features not being the same? He said yes and that my personality and who I am at my core is different a good different.

Now if that is not a comment that gets amazing sex afterwards I am not sure what is!!!!!!! :) Okay crossing the line with too much information I know. All this to say I love Jeral.

4 comments:

Malory said...

HAHA!!! You are so hilarious! i love you!

Miranda said...

Ha ha ha!! Leanne, you are absolutely the best!! I love your candidness!! Miss you friend!!! CALL ME!!!

Trev and Rebekah said...

You make me laugh!!! I love you.

Bunny said...

Tee Hee Hee! I'm so glad you feel so blessed. It's great that you have such an amazing relationship. Blessings.