Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ridiculously Blessed

The title says it all. I am so ridiculously blessed. This morning I got a phone call from my friend who happens to be the mother of my fabulous "GOD DAUGHTERS". She wanted to come over with the girls and hang out for a bit. I said yes. Well they came with two huge wrapped presents. When I unwrapped them I was blessed my the girls with the Willow Tree Nativity set, Wisemen set, Shepherd and Stable Animals set, and the Ox and Goat set.

I have been looking at them for the past few years and every time I walk away thinking maybe next year I will splurge and treat myself. Well now I have them, thanks to my God daughters and their amazing family. I was jumping up and down when I showed them to Jeral. For those of you who know me well you can probably picture me jumping up and down.

And as I am typing this I am crying. They gave us the gifts as a token of their love and in appreciation for all we have done for them, yet I really feel as though we need to be buying them the gifts and thanking them. Those two little girls and their two brothers have been rays of sunshine and light in our lives, as I have said before they make hearing Jesus say wait easier on us. They have given us so much more than anything we would ever be able to give back to them. So yes I am ridiculously blessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: