Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Friday, March 13, 2009

Adoption Stuff

So we have a social worker now! Whoot!!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! Umm still waiting to hear from her, and yet I will be patient. The adoption agency and I were able to clear up some miscommunications, in regards to us only needing them to do the home study, as we are not going to be their clients we are going to be clients of the Sunrise Adoption Agency. They are still sending out some paper work however it will be minimal paper work so that is great. Things are starting to happen.

I am learning to be thankful for the slowness of this process so far. I have really needed the past few weeks to snuggle into God and rest in the arms of my PAPAMAMMA, and let God bring more healing to a very wounded past. It seems that the adoption process is pushing my triggers and a lot of distorted thoughts about myself and about God are rising to the surface. In this limbo state PAPAMAMMA and I get to talk about this stuff, and it is good. Hard, yet good!

3 comments:

Malory said...

Leanne! I'm so happy that things are starting to move along for you two! I love you so much and you are definitely in my prayers! You are going to be the most amazing mommy and don't you ever doubt that for a minute! You have touched my life in many ways. I look back on our camp days and you were there for me anytime I needed you! You always had a way of reaching me when I needed it! I love you!
Mal

Malory said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.