Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Monday, March 9, 2009

Pictures



Jeral and I took a little trip on Sunday to on of our favortie places, Margret Falls these are some of the pictures we took! Above is my husband being a goof ball! I love this man!

I am thinking that we will maybe use this one for our portfolio during the adoption process!







Okay so I like making faces, maybe I will use this one too! We will see! I want to use as many as I can of me at a lower weight! So we will see!


5 comments:

Andrew said...

Great Pics!

Renee said...

love the pics!! you guys look great!!

Janelle said...

you look amazing my girl!! wow!!! :) sooooo proud of you! :) :)
just another day that i wish we lived closer! :) love ya.

I'm Dominique said...

Leanne you are such a beauty <3

Unknown said...

These pics are sooo fun leanne.
As to your new weight...you look awesome. I was gonna say something when I saw you at the gym the other day but it was a little chaotic and you know me and my a.d.d.
Anyway Congrats on your hitting your milestone and now having the great pics to show it off!!