Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Amazing Kids and Learning Patience

So on the adoption front, we are having to learn patience as we still have no idea when our home study will start. A little on the frustrating side of things, and yet we are trusting the God will teach us what we need to learn in the waiting. Hopefully we will have some news this week. If not then things will have to wait until the end of April as Jeral will be away for the 2nd and 3rd week of April on a motor cycle trip.

We have had the blessing of having out God daughters since Wednesday night. We have them until next Sunday, and what a blessing they are. Yes they are challenging and yet they bless our hearts day in and day out. We love them both so much, and feel honored that their parents would trust us with the girls for so long.

I also got a little present from their mom for taking care of the girls. On Wednesday night when I was trying to clean up the mess Chloe had made of her suitcase I stumbled across a partly open gift that Chloe had started to rip open. It was a 16 G Touch Ipod!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah I have been wanting one so much and now I have one. I am working on receiving things, and this is one gift I do not mind receiving! Needless to say I have been playing with my new toy a lot in the past couple of days and plan to play with it more!

3 comments:

Janelle said...

i'm so glad you have those girls...and i have to admit - i LOVE LOVE LOVE my i-pod too! :) :)

praying that the home study will start soon! the more i look into adoption, the more i start to realize all that you are going through...

love you girlie, so much.

Trev and Rebekah said...

What a special gift. Look forward to seeing you in April

Trev and Rebekah said...

What a special gift. Look forward to seeing you in April