Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Home Study Date

So everyone we have a home study date! Yeah for finally hearing when we get to enter in to the next phase of this journey. So the date is March 31st at 12:45 pm. We would love it if you would all pray. We are both excited and nervous for this phase to start. We are not to worried about the home visit when she inspects the house. I am not to thrilled about all the personal questions that we have to answer. I think that is why we needed to wait the year that God asked us to wait because a year ago I would not have been okay with answering all those questions.

So yeah for the next phase of the journey starting!

1 comment:

Ashlea said...

Yay! I'm so glad you got the home study date before Jeral left on his trip. You must be excited! I will put the date on my calendar and will pray for you guys :)