Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Life and Adventures

Do you ever find it hard to watch as the ones you love make choices that only hurt them? I know that as family and friends we need to sometimes stand by and let our loved ones make these choices and face the consequences. Yet I find it so hard to stand by. That is my short vent without saying much.

With everything going on I am grateful the amazing husband I have. A husband who honours me with his actions, and who desires to make sure I feel secure and protected. No marriage is perfect, no husband is perfect and yet I have an amazing husband. If you only could meet him and see how tender, loving, gentle and kind he is you would know that I have a amazing one of a kind husband.

We had a bit of an adventure this weekend. We ventured out east as far as Calgary on our motor bike. We were expecting weather like we had during the week. However that is not what we got. Instead we got rain, hail, and snow. I have never prayed so hard in all the years I have been on the back of the bike with Jeral as I did this weekend. A motorcycle crash because of cruddy weather is not how I want to leave this world. However despite the weather I was determined to make the best of the circumstances! We enjoyed just being with each other, and I learned something new. Jeral thinks that riding the bike together is romantic!!!!!!! Now I would not tend to go that way, however now that I know Jeral thinks this is romantic I will offer to go on more bike rides with him rain or shine!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

i totally agree about the whole hubby thing...and if this is about who i think it is, i will pray extra hard.
i am soooo glad that you were kept safe! wow, scary!
love you!

Tara said...

oh baby! he'd probably like riding in the rain better... wear a white t-shirt... he he I'm naughty, but I love you! Glad to see things are going well for you guys! I'm so thankful you treasure your husband as you do...