Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Our Prayer, Our Dream

So I have been painting and sketching a lot lately. Umm this painting I have been working on Jeral is going to hang in a very prominent place in our home. It is Our Prayer and Our Dream, to grow our family through adoption. I know I am taking a risk by placing the paint up for everyone to see, and yet I am looking at this as a step of faith. Both Jeral and I feel that this is a step of faith for us! Our prayer is that our baby is in our arms, and in our home by the end of summer! No matter if this happens or not we are trusting God and placing our dreams and desires with Him!


4 comments:

Malory said...

thats really awesome Leanne! I will continue to pray for you in both in your journey! Love you!

Trev and Rebekah said...

Wow, that's awesome. Can you seriously teach me to paint or can we have a painting day together when I get back out there? Joining you in that prayer too for you guys.

Trev and Rebekah said...

Wow, that's awesome. Can you seriously teach me to paint or can we have a painting day together when I get back out there? Joining you in that prayer too for you guys.

Miranda said...

That is a beautiful painting Leanne...I am glad you posted a picture of it, b/c after you told me about it I really wanted to see it. We are praying for you and Jeral, and for your dream!!