Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Planting Flowers

Well normally one would look forward to planting flowers and I was honestly looking forward to planting flowers in my hanging flower baskets until about 20 minutes ago. I was having trouble sleeping tonight and when I finally got up to see what was wrong I went to look in the mirror to discover my eyes were swelling shut at an alarming rate. I needed to find some benadryl quick to stop the reaction. I am allergic to something, and that something is most likely the new flowers we purchased to plant. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! I take up gardening and this is my reward. Oh well as long as the swelling is gone by Thursday!

We have our final home study visit on Thursday morning. Yeah for that! We are excited for this chapter in the adoption process to be over. However I must admit that I will miss getting to talk about my amazing husband, our marriage, and myself with our social worker! Once this phase of the journey is over it will be a waiting game as to how long it will be before our arms are filled with our precious little child who will be ours!

While we wait we have decided to pursue further fertility treatments. The agency that we are going through allows couples to pursue adoption and fertility treatments at the same time so we will try both for a while. in the days ahead as we wait we will have to be conscious of the fact that our hope is not to be placed in the adoption process, or the different fertility procedures. Our hope must remain in our Heavenly Father, and Him alone. And the hope we have needs to be that through this God has a plan and will work everything out the way God desires things to be redeemed. Not the way I Leanne Marie Krahn wants everything to work out. If that makes sense?

Anyways enough ramblings for now I am going to go try to read my self to sleep, that is if I can see that page through swollen eyes!

No comments: