Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Trust

Trust is a fickle thing. Or maybe it is that I am fickle. I grew up not trusting those I was supposed to be able to trust as a result of some rather untrust worthy actions. However now I am finding my self is a position where I have to trust someone with the most deepest desire of my heart, and that is scary. I am used to taking control and fighting for what I want, and now I am simply not supposed to fight and just trust. It's a bit of a catch 22 with me I guess. Oh well I will learn to trust one way or another!

Anyways we have lots of waiting to do with lots of possiblities. That is all I can say about that for now.

The township os Spallmuchen is widening the road by our house. The road will be glorious once it is finished, in the mean time it is a little frustrating having to sit and wait 50 meters from your drive way.

My oldest niece graduated last week and we had a family party for her. Even though she was older when I got to know her, it feels wierd thinking that she has graduated. Time sure does fly by quickly.

That is our short update for now!

No comments: