Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Week 13

Well week thirteen has brought some blessings my way. Number one it appears that the yucks as I call them have finally passed! Yeah for that. When I was talking to my sister and told her that she respond with a "You Cow!" She was joking around, however she was sick all nine months of her pregnancy. I reminded her she is built more like mom and the Pauls' side of the family, while I am built more like our dad's side of the family. Thus I may not be a sick as her and our mother were! So nice.

Number 2 is that I am starting to sleep better through the night! Yeah for that, after not sleeping well for the past three months! The past five nights have been wonderful, so I intend to get as much sleep as I am able to now, because I hear that the last trimester it is hard to sleep again.

Number 3 - I have started to feel the flutters of the baby moving around! So amazing and wonderful. I love how when the morning sickness ends which is a sign that the pregnancy is still there, the flutters start so I know our baby is still there growing everyday! I also love that while it is still weeks away before Jeral will actually get to feel the baby moving I get to savor and cherish the times our "Joy Bug" moves around just between baby and me! So wonderful! I am looking forward to our little one kicking me and Jeral being able to feel it also!

We also ordered the crib and change table for our little one last week, and we should be getting them late this week or early next week! We are looking forward to getting the nursery all set up!

1 comment:

Trev and Rebekah said...

Just wait till you get the kicks. I loved every minute of feeling Isaiah move in me.