Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Week 17

Hmmm - what has week 17 brought! Well our playpen has arrived for our little Joy Bug!!! I love getting all this new stuff. We also decided to by a Doppler for at home from a place called Tummy Tickles. We actually could have rented one from them, however we would have spent just as much money renting one as we did with buying the one we bought. So the one we bought came in the mail yesterday. I was not too sure if it would work, however it works. I am so excited to get to hear the babies heart beat whenever I want to now. Last night as Jeral and I were going to bed he asked if I was going to listen to the heart beat before going to bed. Really he just wanted to hear again. So we listened to the most amazing sound in the world one last time before drifting off to sleep.

Jeral is almost finished with the reno's to the new guest room and then we will begin painting the nursery sometime in November, and get things set up in there! The guest room seriously looks awesome. Once it is complete I will post pictures of the before and after!

I have begun to gradually set up things for Christmas! Well for now just the nativity sets. I am thinking I will get the trees up in one room sometime this week. I love decorating for Christmas!

Life is good - not perfect, however it is good. And we feel very blessed!

2 comments:

Trev and Rebekah said...

Been thinking of you since our last chat

Jen Glen said...

You can actually buy something that lets you listen to the heartbeat any time?!?!?! That's kind of cool. And probably more reassuring. I am also incredibly excited for Christmas this year, which is nice, since last year I was not. I'm trying to hold off putting any of my stuff up yet. The earliest I've been is Remembrance Day, but I don't think I'll do it that early this year...unless we get a whole bunch of snow! :)