Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Week 18

Week 18 - so not too much new going on. I am feeling a little more movement I think, however it could also be gas!!!!! :) The baby is more active in the evening and at night. I am enjoying having the doppler to listen to his or her heart beat whenever I want to. Having this luxury is a blessing and helps put my mind a little bit at rest. I am looking forward to my ultra-sound on Tuesday when we get to see our little one!

My tummy is growing every week! It is interesting and challenging to watch my tummy grow larger when I worked so hard to get it smaller. However I worked so hard so I might be able to to get pregnant some day! Go figure!

Jeral and I went to Abbotsford this past week on Tuesday. We were looking forward to hanging out with Jeral's sister and her family for the evening in Vancouver. We had a great supper and then played a few rounds of dutch blitz. Then we headed into Abbotsford for the night. We stayed at the same hotel we normally stay at when we are there. We were looking forward to a night relaxing evening together, however Jeral got sick so we had a quiet night with lots of orange juice and halls etc. The next day the plan was Jeral was going to come with me to one of my 2 sessions however in the end he came to both. It was good to just talk through some things with someone we both trust and respect. I only have three more trips down there and then I am done with therapy for now. I try not to think about it too much however, it is hard not too!

Now we are home and I get to take care of my baby (hubby), when he lets me. Right now he is out doing chores on the farm. I personally think he needs to be curled up in bed with a book and a cup of tea, or he can sit and watch "A BABY STORY" with me.

That is it for now!

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Do you get to find out the sex on Tuesday? We've already made an advanced decision that we would want to find out what we are having (doesn't matter to us which one it is, but it is just nice to be prepared!). :) Love you friend!! Can't wait to see a picture of your little one!

Trev and Rebekah said...

Looking forward to seeing your growing belly!