Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Monday, November 9, 2009

Well my dear hubby has been sick for the past few days, and his cough seems to be getting worse! We were sleeping in separate rooms to keep me from getting sick, however once his fever broke he came back to our room, however after this last night I am seriously thinking about kicking him out of the room again! His coughing would wake up the best of sleepers, and I am far from being the best of sleepers!!!!!!!!! Oh well seriously I love him very much, and not snuggling and cuddling for the last little while has totally sucked! Needless to say that today he does not get a choice about going to the doctor.

In other news Christmas decorations are well on their way to be all set up. I love decorating especially since everything is color coded! I know I am anal about making sure everything matches! However I love how it looks. When our kids are old enough we will let them set up a tree in the toy room and decorate it however they want to decorate it, as long as mommy still gets to have her three other trees all color coordinated!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

This is how crazy I get with things matching. When we first found out I was pregnant I crocheted 3 blankets for our baby. Two for a girl and one for a boy. However a few days ago I realized that they would not match with the color that we are painting the nursery, so I went out and bought fabric and hand stitched a baby blanket to match the nursery, and I am in the process of hand sewing another one. I know using my sewing machine would be much quicker however it if I did it that way I would be done quicker and then be looking for other things to keep me occupied. Oiy!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I could just clean the house all the time, however that is no fun.

Tomorrow is my ultrasound, and I am very much looking forward to that! I have been feeling him or her move, however now I am looking forward to seeing him or her looking like a baby. We have a picture from my 7 week ultrasound, however he or she looks like a seahorse in that one. So bring on the star of the baby pictures with this ultra sound!!!!!!

1 comment:

Trev and Rebekah said...

Can't wait to catch up and hear how the u/s went.