Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Friday, November 13, 2009

Ultrasound


Our little one looking at us! Okay I know that he probably was not meaning to look at us and yet, it is nice to think he was!


Sucking his cute little thumb, or praying that his mommy would be aloud to go to the washroom
soon so he would have more room to do flips and such!


Just laying there, for brief second, before he started jumping again!


All four of the pictures they gave us! I love looking at these pictures, and getting to listen to his heart beat every day! It is one of the last things I do before I go to bed at night dreaming about my son! He sure is a little cutie pie!!!!!!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Beautiful! You have some great shots... I'm glad he cooperated for you!

Trev and Rebekah said...

I am excited to hold this little man in the spring