Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Week 20 and 21

Well I dropped the ball with the update last week and almost forgot to update thins week with all the exciting news about getting to adopt a precious little miracle..

I will keep this short and basically say that little Jaris is kicking a lot these days, and when I say a lot I mean a lot! I am looking forward to the day that Jeral can see and feel our little ones kicks. AS he gets bigger I am experiencing more and more heart burn, so bring on the tums, and bring on the ice cream.

We have our bedroom already to go and the nursery is painted and starting to get set up. Jeral put the crib up last night and some time tonight he is setting up the change table. Eventually we will put a comfy chair in there too, for now the chair stays in our bedroom though.

Life is a little crazy around here as we begin to settle into the idea that we need to get everything ready to go for a little one coming in about two weeks. Life with two little miracles will be interesting and very busy. This mama may go a little crazy some days, and that is all part of the journey!

3 comments:

Venessa said...

I know what the heartburn you talk of feels like. If you can get them, the rollaids soft chews are the best. I lived on them. Good luck.

Kelsie-Lynn said...

I found Gaviscon worked the best of me for the heartburn. Our pharmacist recommended it and it gave me almost instant relief :) Hope your preparations go well. Can't wait to hear about the arrival of baby Krahn #1 :) Love ya!

Kristin Giesbrecht said...

Leanne! i had no idea you were pregnant, i just caught myself up on your journey.. and wow what a beautiful God we serve. i am so excited for you, and i know you will both be great, loving, understanding parents. this is an incredible story and im happy to hear you telling of how Jesus has blessed you so much.. PRAISE JESUS! i cant wait for you to meet them both!