Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Nursery and Christmas Stuff


The nursery! We painted it this brown color because Jeral had painted it a green color and oiy, nope not a fan of the color he picked! So far this is all we have in the nursery. When my in laws get back from the USA they are bringing a wardrobe with them that my father in law is building for our babies! In the next week or so we are getting a shelving unit, so soon it will get filled up, and once the babies are in there I am sure there will be toys and clothes all over the place!


The matching crib and change table. We still have yet to buy the mattress pad, however that is on the agenda for this weekend. I hand stitched the blanket on the back of the crib and also the cover for the mattress pad, and we have one more hand stitched blanket.


The crib and chair. The crib bedding was a gift from my mother, and the chair well that I just put in the room for now because I wanted to fill the room up a little bit more!


Close up of the crib! It will convert into a toddler bed and then a double bed later on! So there you have the nursery. It is crazy to think that soon we will have one little one in our arms most likely. I can hardly wait for the phone call telling us that we need to get to the hospital to be there for the birth of Krahn Baby #1. However I will have to wait patiently and find things to keep this waiting mama occupied.


The Christmas tree in the window upstairs in my painting room.


Something for the entrance way.


Decorations on the new entertainment unit and TV, also the new chair and new ottoman/coffee table are in the picture!


Decorations on the fire place mantle and if you are paying attention you can see the pile of laundry in the corner of the love seat that I needed to fold that day.


Living room Christmas tree!

3 comments:

Miranda said...

Leanne, your house is so festive!! I need you to come decorate mine too! Haha! I am hoping to get it done this week (HOPING!!). The nursery looks great...I love the bedding your mom picked out! I should ask her where she got it! Anyways, once again we are sooooo excited for you and look forward to meeting both of your little miracles in the not too distant future! Love!!

Anonymous said...

Looks Lovely Sweetie. Yes soon, very soon you'll be using it.

Trev and Rebekah said...

Looks great! I am excited for you to get that phone call too