Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Week 24

Well Jaris has been kicking up a storm this week - it's like he knows something amazing is about to happen and he is excited about it!!!!!! Since he has been moving so much we have not used the doppler to listen to his heart beat. I must say I am looking forward to when Jaris is big enough that I can roll over in the middle of the night and let him kick Jeral in the back when Jeral is snoring!!!!!!!

I am realizing more and more that when I was not pregnant I was capable of doing way more in a day than I am now. Oh well I soon will not even care about anything other than holding my babies in my arms - so if you visit us in the future the house will most likely not be up to my standard for company, however holding and playing with my children is way more important than cleaning the house or getting the dishes done!!!!!! Those are all things that can be done later!

This weekend is going to be busy. Jeral's sister and her family are coming for the weekend, we have a large Pauls' Family Christmas in Sorrento, the Krahn Christmas is on Sunday, then on Monday one of my closest and best friends is coming over, and somewhere in there I have a baby shower to attend also.. However in all honesty we would be over the moon to miss out on all of this just to get the phone call saying the Birth Mom is in labor and we need to get to Kamloops.

I think it is time for this tired mama to go to bed - blessings and have a great night!

2 comments:

Mandi Bartel said...

I LOVE reading your weekly updates and I'm super excited for your new family!!!! Can't wait to see some picture when the two little ones arrive :)

Trev and Rebekah said...

sitting here anxious to hear your news. HUGS