Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Patiently Waiting

So tomorrow is the official due date of the Birth mom who has picked us to adopt her precious little one. We are waiting patiently at home, and hoping the the snow stops falling, so we will not have to drive at snails pace to get to Kamloops. However if driving at a snails pace to Kamloops is what it takes to get us there safely then, we will drive slowly. I may drive to Kamloops tomorrow just in case - we will see!

As we wait I have sewn about 20 receiving blankets, and not to keep my self busy I am going around them with a blanket stitch - however tomorrow I may paint instead to keep myself busy.

Jeral has gotten to feel Jaris kicking for the last three days. Feeling our son kick so much truly is amazing. We could and sometimes do sit for extended periods of time just enjoying all the kicks.

I bought a sling the other day for Baby Krahn #1 and when I got it home I realized it was not the right size I could barely get it on me let alone put a baby in it also. Oh well - through the mishap I found that I have a friend who custom makes slings, so we are going to have her make two slings so that when we have both babies I can put one on each hip and walk around doing house stuff that is if I have any energy to do that. This mamma may just snuggle and cuddle all day with her babies!

Oh well - still patiently waiting and jumping to get the phone whenever it rings!

2 comments:

Cordella said...

I am so thrilled for you Leanne, truly amazing time in your life!

Anonymous said...

Ah, I can't wait to hear the news Leanne!
Ashlea