Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Monday, December 21, 2009

The Joy Club

One of my closest friends was over tonight and boy was it ever good to see her. I am so used to seeing her every other week for the past three plus years. Tonight was also the first time she and her husband have been to our house since Jeral and I got married! Our time was brief and yet it was so good!

So tonight we decided that the group to belong to is the "Joy Club". There are five of us in the group. There are many more member to this group however 5 of us know each other. Three of who are still active, or sort of active members. I am no longer one of those active members - after three and a bit years my membership came to an end. However if I were asked or given a choice between being and active member of the "JOY CLUB" or getting to be a mommy to two amazing little miracles - I would choose without even blinking being a mommy to two amazing little miracles. Despite the fact that we are still waiting for the arrival of the first one. Soon though!

How can you tell that I am just wasting time as we wait for our important phone call!!!!!!

Little did I know that when I became a "member" of the "Joy Club" that 4 of my good friends would eventually also become members of the club. It is funny how life works. If only the ring leader of the club could be a bug on the wall and hear us talk about her!

1 comment:

Trev and Rebekah said...

The joy club is good. some days I think I should be active again! :)
Love you!!!