Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Friday, October 16, 2009

Week 15

I am just enjoying the life of no more morning sickness! I still have food aversions, however at least I am able to eat more healthy than I was able to in the first trimester. We are chicken farmers and well the worst possible food to put in front of me would have to be chicken, oh well our groceries will cost us a little more as we will have to buy other meat for a bit here!

I am still sleeping a lot, however for the most part I try not to have an afternoon nap, so I will sleep longer at night before my bladder wakes me up screaming LET ME PEE!!!!!!!!!!

I also am still enjoying the little flutters that I am feeling, and still loving that right now I am the only one who gets to experience the baby moving a bit. Jeral still has a few weeks to go before he will get to feel the baby moving!

I love pretty much getting back massages when ever I want them. Actually I probably could have been asking for them when ever I wanted them before however I didn't, so now I am making up for lost time!

This afternoon we get to hang out with our amazing God-Daughters. Something we both look forward to so very much. They are the reason that not being able to have children for as long as we waited, was manageable. And with the birth of our little one we know that he or she will have amazing older kids to play with, because those little girls are so amazing!

No comments: