Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

It's a little blurry I may need to get a copy of Shelley's photo's. We had wanted to get pictures of the girls in matching dresses and Jaris all snazzy however our kids were tired and started crying so Jeral and I got in the pictures too! Sort of us having all our "kids" with us. I miss hanging out with the girls all the time. Having them in our lives filled a huge void in our hearts when we wanted children and yet were unable too at the time.





My good looking boys! Jaris was so tired and so was Jeral. As much as Easter weekend was great getting to see everyone it was almost too busy for us! My guys look good in purple!



Kenzie got to wear a very special locket on Easter Sunday. I was not sure if I was going to let her wear it or even if i was ready for her to wear it. I am pretty sure she was more interested in the box than the locket. I tired to take the box away while taking a picture however that did not go over so well. Boxes and balls seem to be the only toys my kids need these days!!





Jaris simply exhausted and wanting a buba (aka - bottle). Despite how busy we were this past weekend both kids did very well.




While at church Kenzie found a doll in the nursery and she loves dolls a lot. I thought it was so cute watching her hold the doll, kiss it, and stroke its head the way I do with her and Jaris. I feel so very blessed to get to be here to watch my babies grow!



Kenzie and me on Sunday Morning. Kenzie was not all that into the picture. Oh well she sure is a cutie pie!





Happy Easter everyone! This is technically the kids 2nd Easter as last year at this time both Jaris and Kenzie we tiny babes. Jaris was a week old at Easter and Kenzie was 3 and a half months. Wow things have changed so much in a year and a bit. Today I will probably get cuddle time with each of them and tell them the Easter Story. It is a story we have told them time and time again. This time though today we will use the Kids Bible that G & G Krahn bought them. I know that Kenzie and Jaris do not understand why we celebrate today. They are too little for now. However one day they will not be. I honestly do not remember how old I was when I really understood all that Jesus did for me. Nor am I sure that as an adult I totally comprehend it completely either. I guess the older I get the more I realize I have way more to understand. A far cry from the young teenager I was who thought I knew it all!!!!





Anyways from our family to all of you, we hope you have had a great Easter Weekend! And that in the days ahead you feel the very real, and very much alive presence of Jesus close to you!

No comments: