Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Saturday, April 2, 2011

My handsome son! Today I was in Kamloops visiting with a dear friend from Langley, who is pregnant!!!!! I took Kenzie with me and Jaris stayed home with Jeral, well when I got home Jaris was screaming, however mommy knows what my son wants, and that was food. That is all it took and he was smiling and happy again! Well food and mommy! He sure is a cute 1 year old.

I put Kenzie's hair in pig tails today for the first time. It took a bit
to get her to hold still long enough. Trying to get the clips in was a even bigger challenge, and to be honest they did not stay in long. She is growing up so fast. They both are! What I would not give to have time slowed down. To remember to savor every moment. Yet life happens and some days we are so tired that it is enough to just get to the next moment, next hour, to bed time!!!!!! :)


That is all for tonight! I have so many thoughts running through my head and so much I would like to write however not now! Maybe in the next week I will get around to writing about last Sunday and what I shared. We will see!

1 comment:

Trev and Rebekah said...

let's have a phone date some time and catch up!