Our shattered dreams are never random. They are always a piece in a larger puzzle, a chapter in a larger story.

Larry Crabb

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Play time outside! They were so funny laughing away at each other!


Some one on one time with mommy after daddy took Kenzie back inside. I love how he will get so excited to play ball with mommy. He is fantastic at rolling the ball back to me and then he flails his arms in excitement as he waits for me to roll the ball back to him.



Jeral and I have been talking about toys some of us had as kids and he mentioned that some friends of his had a clown that when you punched it would fall over and then pop back up. I am not sure if I am old enough to actually remember those kind of toys :) However I was able to find a penguin similar to it that also makes noises and the kids love it!




Have I recently said how much I love these kids? I know I write about them a lot, so my love may be implied. However I never want my love just to be implied I want to shout it from the roof tops that I love these kids so very much. Yes I love all the quirky and funny things that they do. Yet I love them simply because they exist. I am so blessed to get to be their mommy. Last night could have been one of those nights I complained about having to get up in the middle of the night. Yet I am finding that I enjoy all the snuggles late night or early morning depending on one's point of view. There is something about the house being all quiet and sitting in a rocking chair with a very adorable and tired little one in my arms. There is something very calming and relaxing when Kenzie or Jaris settle down in my arms. It actually calms me. I remember talking with someone about how it actually is creating a brain connection between my babes and me. So seeing as they are getting more and more independent I will take all the times I get to connect and attach with them because I love them so very much!





2 comments:

Trev and Rebekah said...

Isaiah has one of those clowns! Though he didn't like it much when he was a baby.

Caroline said...

Great pics Leanne. I remember those clowns!